- Learn & Practice Taekwondo with Experienced Instructors
- Develop core leadership skills from a young age
- Complete homework assignments in a focused atmosphere
- Improve socialization & interpersonal skills – make and keep good life-long friends
- Develop conflict resolution abilities without resorting to violence
- Practice discipline, courtesy, and respect for self and others
- Reach and maintain a healthy weight
- Reduce stress and anxiety (a growing problem in youth)
- Learn valuable time-management skills
- Chessclasses sponsored by Chess Performance at NO additional cost!
Please include what elementary school your child attends. Also, there is a link below with all the pertinent information about how much, which schools are on the list, and a schedule.
We give parents peace of mind with quality childcare. You can focus on your work knowing that your children are safe, having fun, and developing vital life-skills. When you pick up your kids, they will have learned something new and grown from the day’s lessons.
Transportation is provided from your child’s school to our clean, modern facility. This program is an alternative program to daycare and the YMCA CEP Program. Pick-up time is 6:00PM.