- We provide free transportation and a safe environment
- Learn & Practice Taekwondo with Experienced Instructors
- Develop core leadership skills from a young age
- Complete homework assignments in a focused atmosphere
- Improve socialization & interpersonal skills – make and keep good life-long friends
- Develop conflict resolution abilities without resorting to violence
- Practice discipline, courtesy, and respect for self and others
- Reach and maintain a healthy weight
- Reduce stress and anxiety (a growing problem in youth)
- Learn valuable time-management skills
We give parents peace of mind with quality childcare. You can focus on your work knowing that your children are safe, having fun, and developing vital life-skills. When you pick up your kids, they will have learned something new and grown from the day’s lessons.
Weekly rates vary by location, but part time 2-3 days a week are also available. Pay one weekly fee for the entire school year that covers after school, no school days, winter/spring/summer breaks, all the field trips, and snow days! At no additional cost, we transport your child from school to our facility along with martial arts instruction. Our after school programs are structured and include Taekwondo classes. Children learn will learn marital arts along with lots of other life skills.
Transportation is provided from your child’s school to our clean, modern facility. This program is an alternative program to daycare and the YMCA CEP Program. Pick-up time is 6:00PM.
Schools in the Louisville area we pick up from are:
School Pick-up List – If your school is not on the list, please contact us and we may possibly be able to add on depending on drivers and vehicles.
Preston Highway Schools
- Camp Taylor
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- St Bernard
- St Rita
East End Schools
- Christian Academy English Station
- Westport Middle
- Zachary Taylor
- Jtown High School
- Alexander Kennedy
- Ramsey Middle
- St Edward
- St Gabriel